Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Super Pretty

Ok so I've been kinda not making as many things as I have been meaning to make. I have a lot of personal things going on that I won't go into because that's not what I'm here to do. So for today's presentation I have some crochet and beaded stuff, some of which I've done today and some of made in the time since the last post.
Half Double Crochet, Treble Crochet, Single Crochet
First up is a tablet case I made for my sister. I had been meaning to make her one of beads but decided that crocheting one would be a little easier. It's made using a 5.5mm hook I believe or a 5mm one. The flower was made with a 5mm hook.

Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Single Crochet
A giant cupcake bag that I made using a 6.5mm hook. This bag took me forever only because I keep being unable to finish it due to the fact that I was in a "start project after project" mood and so I didn't finish it. But once I did finish it, it's one of my favorite bags that I've made. I have been able to put quite a few things in there and still have some space left over for some more.
Single Crochet, Brick Stitch
 A giant red bag whose color died cause of my phone... I was able to put my laptop into this bag, as well as the power cord and a computer mouse. The only thing about this bag is that the strap is too long, it's over the shoulder and if there's a laptop in there the weight makes it seem longer.

Neon Green and Black Pony Beads
White and Glow in the Dark Pink, Neon Purple Stars and Dark Purple Hearts
Some simple bulky bracelets I made using pony beads. I'm super in love with making these bracelets, even though I probably shouldn't because I tend to go overboard with them. In my eyes the bulkier and more complicated I make them the more I like them. Although simple bracelets are good too.

WIP/NEW PROJECTS
Right now I'm working on some small bags, none of which are super giant. They're more like shoulder bags. they're probably the same size as the Candy Purse from my previous post. As for new projects, I'll probably make some more bracelets and maybe some rings. I'll make some more tablet cases too, with a butterfly or heart instead of a flower. I'll of course be making some 4th of July stuff, oh and I think I might start posting some picture's of my nail's but I'm not sure yet. And I think that's about it~ =) Hope to bring another post super soon, ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment