Thursday, May 22, 2014

Feeling Pink

Today I realized that I'm really inexperienced in a lot of things, and because of that I've decided to up the amount of things I do. But back to the presenting of some new items I've been able to make since the last time. =)

"Candy Purse" - Double Crochet, Single Crochet, Treble Crochet
First up is a bag that I've had sitting around for a while and had yet to finish... I'm super happy with how it came out. I ended up stuffing it with things once I finished it. Oh and before I forget none of the bags I make have lining. I've been meaning to add some but I haven't gotten around to it...

Single Crochet
I am super proud of this one, it took me roughly two days to complete. This one started as a pet project and wound up being one of the nicest things I've managed to crochet. I used a 5.5mm hook which is the same size I used to make the "Candy Purse" named because of the strap color. I haven't gotten around to naming the pink and black one but I'll probably think of something in a few days.

Now for some WIP/new projects: I have almost completed the Doily, just need to add a few rows. I'm going to start working on another bag. Might actually get around to finishing that bead bag I started and have yet to finish... So yeah I've been busy and hope to have a new update soon =). ♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment