Wednesday, January 29, 2014

All Hail WEDNESDAY

So today is a Wednesday, and I've decided to update my overall blog on Wednesdays. AKA I will put little widgets here and there or I'll just change the whole concept of the blog. Now I know I haven't updated as much as I probably should have, but I've been lazy and procrastinating. I will of course try to add some new things that I've made so that the original reason this blog was made won't be lost. I'm not sure when that is, but I've got several projects I have in mind that I would like to do.

Currently I'm working on a Slouchie Beanie and a scarf. I've also made several more beaded wallets, 2 in fact. There are some beaded bracelets, and I've been thinking of different designs that will work well with some wire that I have. As well as different designs for some wallets that I will have for Valentine's Day.

I think that's all my blabbering for now, I will come back with some more of my craziness. =) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment